Quizlet sets for Français A, 2014-15
Click on this link to get to Quizlet sets made just for French A.
- Bookmark it so you can easily find it later.
- Set up a Quizlet account (free) and choose a username I will recognize.
- Once you have a username, your scores will be recorded.
- Work through the activities in the Salle de Classe sets (m & f)
- Can you beat me? (My best time is 16.7) Those top scores are 5th graders from last year!
Salut les enfants!
Wouldn’t you love to have someone at home who could tell you how to pronounce any French word or sentence?
Well you do! Check out this Text-toSpeech website. NaturalReaders
Just type in the French sentences or words, and a French voice will say them for you. Play around with the different French voices and speeds.
Send me a message to let me know which voice and speed you like best.
Take care though – if you make spelling mistakes, the voice can not fix them and it may mispronounce words.
It is not quite the same as having a person there to help, but almost.
Bookmark the site so you can use it later on too.